Sunday, January 16, 2011

Welcome to the Hollywood Hoopla!

Some of you may know me from my entertainment segments on IUSTV's Hoosier News Source. For those of you who are not familiar with the show, please educate yourself: http://www.iustv.com/rb9/hoosier-news-source-season-2-episode-9/ (jump to 10:45 to see my segment).  I've been the Entertainment Correspondent for about a year now, and I love it. But lately I've wanted to branch out a little and do something in addition to my weekly segments, so I created this blog.

Basically, it's my take on the entertainment world--the latest news and my opinions about movies, music, television, books, celebrities, pop culture, and anything else even remotely related to the word "entertainment."

So why should you read this blog?  Because it's current, smart, and witty (I hope).  Also, unlike those trashy tabloids I know you love (or love to hate) I solemnly swear that I will NEVER discuss Kim Kardashian or any other completely useless celebrities as if they were actually relevant. That's got to count for something.  Right?

So what are you waiting for?  Follow me now so you don't miss any juicy gossip or shrewd insights on the latest in Hollywood and beyond.  You know you want to...

No comments:

Post a Comment